PROFESSIONAL CONCRETE RESURFACING
Concrete Repair or Resurfacing Austin, TX
Concrete surfaces are by far the most durable option in the market and can last a lifetime if properly installed. However, they gradually get old and demand refurbishing or repair services. When this happens, you have various options at your disposal. You can choose to upgrade the old rugged concrete floors with repair or new installations. Installing a new concrete floor is not always the best option for all cases unless the surface is badly worn out. Even with a slim budget, our team can still help you make the right decision. We provide high quality concrete repair that will leave your floors looking brand new.
Repair vs. Resurfacing
There is little difference between concrete repair and resurfacing. Repair mainly involves dealing with major cracks and imperfections in your concrete floors. Resurfacing, on the other hand, involves renewing the look of your floors through various processes such as sanding, polishing and staining. Resurfacing may also involve applying a new thin layer of concrete or slabs to cover flaws. In most cases, minor repair work will be needed before resurfacing is initiated. You can also choose to repair your concrete floors without resurfacing them. However, resurfacing will simply make your repairs more effective. At CAA, we delight in helping our clients get rid of any old, tarnished, cracked or unsightly concrete floors
Benefits of Concrete Repair and Resurfacing
When faced with the decision to install new floors or repair existing ones, the later is often an easier choice. This is because repairs are less expensive compared to ripping everything off and installing a new floor. They also give you several more years and you probably won’t need another repair any time soon. Our crew will ensure your concrete repairs are just as durable and attractive as new installations. The benefits of contracting concrete repair and resurfacing at CAA include:
- High-quality services – we provide the best quality concrete repair that will not only increase your floor’s durability but also optimizes it for better functionality.
- Attractive – in addition to covering imperfections, repair and resurfacing can be done to increase the aesthetic appeal of your spaces.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance – concrete resurfacing is ideal when you want to install a more sustainable floor. We have various options to choose from and they are all stain resistant and very easy to clean.
- Quality result guarantee – with our customized concrete repair, you can trust us to help you achieve your goals. We understand that new installation is not always an option and therefore treat all repair services with the same level of professionalism. Our goal is to ensure you are fully satisfied with the level of quality provided and only then will we leave.
- Free cleanup – our teams are trained to quickly clean up any mess we cause during the repair. We never leave the job site untidy so you can stop worrying about making any cleanup arrangements.
CAA puts more emphasis on customer satisfaction above everything else. We always provide professional advice and insights whenever we can to ensure our clients make the best decision. Contact us today for more information or questions about our services. Our customer support team is always on standby to respond to your inquiries.
Let's Get Started On Your Project!
Our team of professional concrete contractors and estimators are standing by. Get a Free Estimate today.
CCA Concrete Contractor Austin
Looking for quality concrete construction in Austin? Get a FREE QUOTE from our expert contractors for your residential or commercial project.
Get In Touch
CCA Concrete Contractor Austin
Austin, TX 78702